Construction Site Security
Why Use Radon Security Guards for Your Construction Site?
- Remain legally compliant and avoid court cases by preventing trespassers on to your site
- Maintain a safe work environment for you and your contractors
- Safeguard your tools and materials so they are available when you need them
- Protect you plant and machinery to avoid theft or vandalism
- Respond to abnormal or suspicious conditions and events to avoid escalating costs
- Support your construction execution plan to minimise unwanted schedule delays as a result of criminal behaviours
- Control access for workers, visitors, materials and vehicles and prevent the unauthorised removal of property
- Lead or support your site emergency response plans to enhance your business continuity
Requirement for Site Security
All construction sites are at risk from theft due the lure of quick and easy profits because of the high value plant and equipment contained within them. In addition arson and malicious damage are equally unpleasant and unwelcome site security problems.
At Radon Security we believe that management of security risks is an important aspect of your business and is crucial in helping you to achieve your milestones in a timely manner. We believe that your construction site must be protected against motivated offenders to avoid the obvious negative impact on your project success; Radon Security is your ideal partner to deliver a proportionate and cost effective response to pre-agreed security risks based on comprehensive site surveys and risk assessments.
We have extensive experience of working in the construction and within the environment and sustainability industry which we incorporate into operations. We do what we say we are going to do.
Our security guarding service can be complemented with a CCTV package. Whether you need a simple CCTV system to act as a deterrent or a complete CCTV monitoring solution with recording and archiving abilities Radon Security can advise the most appropriate solution for you.
Duties Performed by Our Security Guards
- Security Patrols
- Door Security
- Vehicle Control
- Gate House
- Help Desks
- First Aid Services
- Check Visitor Passes and Badge Issue
- Switchboard (Out of Hours Service)
- Car Park Personnel and Management
- Reception Duties
Security Officer Welfare
We are committed to the welfare and safety of our employees which ensures staff retention and continuous delivery of a high standard service. We recognise that construction sites can be hazardous, particularly at night and there are considerable risks of injury to our security officers. Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Radon Security Ltd has a compliance obligation to ensure the safety, health and welfare of all persons affected by its activities. We adopt the highest possible standards of safety in all our workplaces by ensuring safe working environment, appropriate equipment, training and regular supervision.
We employ technological systems that ensure our security officers are in regular contact with our control centre and that site issues or non-compliance to check calls are addressed.
Call us to find out how we can help to keep your site secure.
Radon Security Typical Deployment of Service
- Site Security officer's will sign in and report directly to the site management team
- Any special requirements are discussed: for example, the holding of keys or any out of hours access by members of staff or deliveries must be communicated
- A walk around patrol is conducted alongside the site manager to determine any changes in materials, perimeter boundary or vehicle positioning
- A handover signature is taken from the site management to confirm the handover of the site to the security team
- Regular site patrols are conducted at specified intervals
- The officer will patrol the whole of the site where accessible; checking windows, doors, gates and internal/external boundaries.
- Construction plant machinery is checked and recorded
- Any damage, unsecured windows or doors are logged and reported
- All vehicles on site at the start of the shift will be logged and any movement during the shift will also be reported on
- All fences, doors, gates and windows are inspected
- Site keys are handed over to the site management team
- Security Officer will ensure the welfare facilities are left clean and tidy
- A final handover signature is taken from the site management team, confirming the site has been handed back over
For any further information regarding any aspect of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01332 589 773 or email us with your enquiry to email@example.com.